March 31, 2015 in fun, price-shopping, Tux trends, Uncategorized, wedding
Tux Rogers wants you to know that there’s nothing funny about paying more for less.
Don’t be fooled by the competition’s gimmicks and “discounts.” Main Street Formals has the most colors, award-winning service, and the best value around. Period. End of story.
Stop into the shop to see for yourself, or explore our website to learn more about New England’s biggest little tux shop.
March 19, 2015 in Neckwear, Tux trends, vest colors
Although you wouldn’t know it from looking outside, spring is here, and with the season’s arrival, we are excited to welcome a huge new addition to Main Street Formals. Next week brings one of the biggest shipments of the year, which will cement our reputation as home to the region’s largest selection of formal fashion accessories. Landing on Wednesday, the Tango by Jean Yves Paris will be available in stock in 32 colors (in case you’re wondering, on our end, that’s about 900 vests).
The Tango joins what was already the region’s most comprehensive vest selection, which includes the following programs in a myriad of in-stock colors:
- Larr Brio’s Simply Solids Vest, Tie, and Bowtie Collection (40+ colors in stock)
- Ralph Lauren’s Vineyards Vest and Tie Collection (26 colors in stock)
- Cardi International’s Herringbone Vest, Tie and Bowtie Collection (53 colors in stock)
- Cardi International’s Palermo Vest Collection (25 colors in stock)
- Cardi International’s Paisley Tie and Bowtie Collection (53 colors in stock)
- Joseph Abboud’s Marquis Windsor Tie Collection (29 colors in stock)
- Allure for Men’s Striped Bowtie and Tie Collection (24 colors in stock)
- After Six’s Gemini Paisley Vest and Tie Collection (10 colors in stock)
- After Six’s Aires Micro-Herringbone Vest and Tie Collection (19 colors in stock)
- Perry Ellis Freedom Vest and Tie Collection (12 colors in stock)
- Larr Brio’s Mossy Oak Camo Vest and Tie Collection
There can be only one Number One, and on the SouthCoast, the Number One color-matcher is Main Street Formals!